“Bali” is the thirteenth chapter of the series “Out of the Black & into the Blue”. The island of Bali is located in the westernmost end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, lying between Java to the west and Lombok to the east.
Bali without any doubt has some of the best dive sites in the world. Nusa Penida is well known to be the home of the giant sunfish (mola mola) and manta rays. In Tulamben you can explore the incredible SS Liberty wreck where you can dive through bumphead parrotfishes and colorful softcorals. Tulamben has one of the best macro dives in Indonesia -and the world- as well, plenty of incredible and rare critters. And in Amed you can find amazing shallow coral reefs plenty of colorful fishes teaming up with an outstanding underwater life.
Reborn - One Hundred Years
License purchased in Musicbed.com
- Panasonic GH5 in a Nauticam Housing.
- Sony CLM-FHD 5 Monitor in a Nauticam monitor housing
- 2x Keldan 8X 13.00 lumen CRI 92.
- Panasonic 7-14mm lense.
- Panasonic 12-35mm lense.
- Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 8 mm F1.8 Fisheye Pro lense.
- Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F.2.8 M. ED Macro
- Nauticam SMC-1
- Tripod XIT 404
- DJI Mavic Pro