There is a huge buzz around mental health in the workplace – as there should be! But are your initiatives working? Are they working for now but could they make things worse in the future? Difficulties managing mental health affects more people than we think. Awareness is now not enough, we need to take action to stop it having an effect on our people and our businesses.
Jon Manning, Founder of multi-award winning training and 1:1 support company, Arthur Ellis: Mental Health Support has covered in this webinar:
- Who are Arthur Ellis, why we started and what we're aiming to achieve by working with businesses the way we do.
- What happens when an employee begins to get unwell and when we signpost them to services.
- How our services will begin to change in the future
- What are the aims of Psychology if our employees are accessing support? How do we fit in as a business?
- How can we use evidence-based principles to directly support employee recovery and prevent relapse?