In this episode of the Polytechnicast I'm joined by special Guest Craig Andera for a totally unscripted tutorial session on programming Clojure. Clojure happens to be Craig's programming language of choice.
This is an episode I hope will be interesting whether you're curious about getting into coding, familiar with coding and are wondering about Clojure, or curious to see how I explore an unfamiliar coding language.
* [Clojure](clojure.org/) - a Lisp-like programming language
* [Craig Andera on Twitter](twitter.com/craigandera)
* [Craig's Blog](craigandera.blogspot.com/)
* Think Relevance [Blog](thinkrelevance.com/blog/) and [Podcast](feeds.feedburner.com/thinkrelevance/podcast)
* [Try Clojure - used this for the demo](tryclj.com/)
* [4 Clojure - almost used this for the demo, requires signup](4clojure.com/)
* [Craig's Clojure Tutorial (available for free from Pluralsight)](pluralsight-training.net/microsoft/courses/TableOfContents?courseName=clojure-concurrency-tutorial)
[Follow Rob on Twitter](twitter.com/robstenzinger) or his blog at [Interactive-Storyteller.com](interactive-storyteller.com)