Do European Union institutions deliberately cover up jus cogens crimes - medical / scientific experimentation performed WITHOUT consent?
Call with the European Ombudsman (ombudsman.europa.eu/), recorded on July 24 2019.
[ SHORT SUMMARY ]
On June 28th I sent an inquiry to the European Ombudsman via their Contact Form (ombudsman.europa.eu/en/contacts) – not via Complaint form (ombudsman.europa.eu/make-a-complaint), since I did not know whether they can even take a complaint regarding such matter.
I asked very simple questions:
a) Considering that package with documents I sent to the ECHR (European Court of Human Rights) was tampered with and documents were removed from that package, should I file notification of a crime?
It is a crime to tamper with any packages, especially those addressed strictly to the ECHR, and removing documents which were definitely there, are listed on Application form (not.surgery/documentation/#echr-201905), on Annex to Application Form, (not.surgery/documentation/#echr-201905) and as documented via images (not.surgery/echr-complaint-201905-package-contents/) containing original EXIF metadata, depicting contents of package - taken the day package was sent via post to ECHR.
b) Should I re-send same documents to ECHR, and giving justification that previous package was tampered with? What if same thing happens again? Should I send everything via fax then? Or perhaps there's a way to upload all documents electronically?
c) Even though I provided everything that's needed, and all documents which ECHR in their letter dated June 20th 2019 claims are missing WERE in the package which I sent to them, if I want to file this same complaint how does the ECHR 6-month rule work? My understanding is that this 6-month rule applies to period from most recent court decision in this case, but this means I'd have to initiate another court procedure, but all investigations, including court proceedings, regarding this matter, are effectively quashed in Poland - i.e. both prosecutors and courts REFUSE to take on this case. Hence my complaint to ECHR in May 2019. How am I supposed to take responsibility for tampering with documentation I provide and still comply with this 6-month rule?
For reason unknown to me, the European Ombudsman, after assigning a complaint number to my inquiry, and taking three weeks of my time, could not answer the simplest questions, nor offer absolutely any advice on this topic.
Considering the seriousness of these crimes – medical experimentation performed without consent, removing documents addressed to court, etc. – behavior of this European Union body is literally criminally negligent.
[ MORE INFORMATION ]
◦ Corroborating documentation to download available at not.surgery/documentation/ – documenting facts mentioned in this short presentation, including medical, legal, communications, travel, etc.
◦ Chronology of events available at not.surgery/chronology/ – from year 2013 to the present day
◦ Support my Indiegogo fundraising campaign to write and publish book about this dark period – “State terrorism in the 21st century: How mass surveillance, sold as means to fight terrorism, is being used to terrorize populations and implement “invisible” totalitarianism”: indiegogo.com/projects/state-terrorism-in-the-21st-century/
◦ Support me via Patreon: patreon.com/not_surgery
◦ More ways to help: not.surgery/help/