1. In a surprise move, Photizo Group and Lyra Research have combined to make the imaging industry's largest team of analysts.
2. A manufacturer has developed a new colour printer which they claim is the FIRST printer to be launched in China, fully owned by the company in China.
3. New imaging products went on show in Las Vegas last week during the Consumer Electronics Show.
4. Kodak is seeking recovery of damages in a lawsuit with Apple and HTC.
5. In order to capture more market share in Australia, Brother is selling its monochrome laser printers through Officeworks stores for just $42.
6. In ”just a minute”, intellectual property lawyer Helen Duan will comment on what legal issues could remanufacturers be facing in 2012 globally.