I designed and developed a fully-functional, custom Adobe CC extension for a premium enterprise-level Adobe client. Delivered: 7/16/2019.
The customer asked Adobe for a way to add custom metadata to their assets in Bridge, which is a comfortable environment for their Creatives. As a Solution Developer I was tasked with designing and coding a plugin that opens a custom metadata panel in Adobe Bridge to streamline the process. Images can be edited as single items or in batch, then saved. The files along with their metadata are then imported into Adobe Asset Manager. The metadata is used for SEO and other downstream processes.
Olivia Meiring (Solution Developer Intern at Adobe)
- UX/UI, client presentation, and React Front-end development
Kevin Bhunut (Solution Developer, Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise)
- Managing the process that bridges the application (Adobe Bridge) with React
- Integrating XMP metadata management
Andrew Dorton (Solution Developer, Adobe DMe Solutions)
- Project planning, build automation and some back-end work
James Lockman (Sr. Manager, Adobe DMe Consulting)
- Creating and securing the project
Roland Eckstein (Program Manager - Adobe Adoption Programs)
- Project management