Cebas is very happy to introduce to you Alex Böhmer on our #FXHaveUrSay series. Alex works for ScanlineVFX, Munich. Alex completed his studies in CG media and his internship with ScanlineVFX with flying colors.
Alex have his say on...
1) How did you kick started your VFX career?
2) Getting into ScanlineVFX - tips, tips!
3) How travelling helped in his FX career
4) First amazing major project from Hollywood! And more...
5) How do you relax from 'FX stress'?
Enjoy! And make sure you subscribe to cebas vimeo.
Watch the #FXHaveUrSay collections: vimeopro.com/cebasvt/cebas-visual-effects-director-and-artist-have-your-say
For more info: cebas.com/thinkingParticles
Educational licenses, please write and request info email@example.com
AI denoiser, biasedHybrid rendering, see cebas.com/finalRender