Study 4 of 13 on Glimpses of Our God
Key Text: “God will bring every work into judgment, including every secret thing, whether good or evil” (Eccles. 12:14, NKJV).
1. Describe a time when you have experienced or observed grace in your life.
2. In many respects, grace and judgment are opposite of one another. To a Christian, how are they connected?
3. How were judgment and grace revealed in the Fall of Genesis 3?
4. How does the third angel’s message speak of both the grace and judgment?
5. How would you answer someone who says that because we’re saved by grace, it doesn’t matter what we do?
6. What joy can we find in the judgment of God?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?