Hello! This is my latest updated reel! I hope you enjoy! :D
- I concepted this type of Progressive Adventure Feature and worked with the artist for the look. I animated, did the fx, and implemented much of the functionality. The player has 10 unique animated characters to pass to get to the end with the environment changing as the quest goes on! Animated and concepted in Unity.
- Free Spin feature for the slot game ShaqSlam in myVegas Mobile. Received initial animation from our outsource and made significant animation changes and polish per the art director's direction for Shaq's jumpshot and dunk animations. Animated in Maya and implemented in Unity.
- Prototypes and walk tests for potential Munster content for Play Studios. Animated in Maya.
- Physical Jump exercise I animated in Maya.
- Horse Canter I animated in Maya.
- I created the FX and animation in Unity for various slot games, features, events, and pop ups in the MyVegas app.
AR Activation Project:
- Artechouse DC, an interactive immersive art space in Washington DC, featured an experience with drinks where the coasters of different cocktails activated an AR experience. I worked on one cocktail coaster where I animated Ky Kiske from Guilty Gear and his FX. I also animated the chains coming in with its FX as well.
Bakery Blitz mobile/fb game:
- Idle and angry customers that I rigged and animated in flash.
- Machine bubble animations that I animated for Bakery Blitz
Words of Wonder:
- Chapter 30 map: I concepted the animation and animated Quinn the Quill Boss.
- Chapter 8 map: I concepted, drew, and animated the undersea creatures that reveal themselves while you progress through the map.
- Watson: I concepted and animated this Watson sequence which appears each time you beat a chapter.
- Boss Animations: I vectored, rigged, and animated Quet the Tile Snake Boss and Gromp the Giant Metal Boss.
Blackwood & Bell Mysteries -
- Animated assets that I drew, rigged, and animated for different chapters. Mementos of places you've been, these assets could be placed to decorate your yard.
Assets for and unreleased project:
- I animated the effects; drew and animated the avatar's clothing and created mice for the terrarium.
Thanks for watching!