This is my latest reel showing a mixture of freelance and personal work. Mainly texturing, look dev and lighting work.
1) Robot (personal work). I did the texturing in Mari, look dev in Maya and rendering with V-Ray. The model incl UV layout was provided by fxphd.
2) RedBull F1 Singapore (freelance work for Aixsponza). I helped out in texturing some of the environment like curbs and asphalt in Photoshop and Cinema 4D.
3) Rhino (personal work). I did this from start to finish. Modeling in Softimage, detailing in ZBrush, texturing in Photoshop and ZBrush, rigging and keyframe animation in Softimage, rendering in Mental Ray and compositing in After Effects.
4) Boss McLaren-Mercedes F1 racing suit (freelance work for Tamburrino Design). I modeled the F1 racing suit in Softimage and ZBrush, did a multi-patch UV layout in Headus and texturing in Mari. I also did an substantial amount of coordination between the Cloth Artist, Look Dev Artist and the Mocap Studio.
5) Toshiba Cevo Engine (freelance work for Tamburrino Design) I did the modeling of the TV and all creatures as morphable objects in Softimage and ZBrush.
6) Fiat 500cc (personal work). I did the shading, lighting and rendering in Softimage and Mental Ray. The car model is a third party asset. This picture is published in Ballistic Publishing - Exposé 9 on page 216.
7) Alien (personal work). I did this from start to finish. Modeled in Softimage, detailed in ZBrush, textured in Photoshop and ZBrush, rigged and posed in Softimage, rendered in Mental Ray, compositing in Nuke. The character design named Meeper is adopted from Sony Picture Imageworks short The Chubb Chubbs.
8) Washing machine (freelance work for Interiorsphere). I was responsible for shading, lighting and rendering in Softimage and Mental Ray.
9) 1959 Chevrolet Corvette (personal work). I did the look dev, lighting composition in Maya, rendering with V-Ray and compositing in Nuke. The car model is a third party asset.
No professional work is shown from Mackevision or RTT as I don't have the permission to do so, sorry.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?