1) Maeby had her chirping chick toy stuffed in her shirt and she thought it was in the couch; it was hilarious.
2) At the Social Security office; the poor screaming baby just wanted to play and the security guard kept giving the young mom evil looks and at one point even approached her and said she needed to control her child. She kept trying to hold him or make him be still. He didn't like that much. I felt bad for both of them and wanted to tell off the security guard :/
3) Richard Sherman came in for an interview where Mike works. He wrote most of the songs you would recognize from Disney. The enitre room of adults were grinning like little kids, it was great :) And he's sharp for 83!
4) James, Ruth and Amelia came to visit for the night and we got to talk to James more about pushing Square Book forward :)
5) Checking out the new house for the first time.
6) Our walk way on a rainy day. I'm going to really miss this little place.
7) Goofing at ikea with Mike and Lan.