Sunday, Sept. 22, 2019 - Be The Message: I Have To Live The Message
People meet me before they meet Jesus.
The life I live is louder than the words I speak.
I must have the character of Jesus.
· The character of Jesus is developed through time with Jesus.
· The follower of Jesus is different.
· The follower of Jesus has a different morality.
· The follower of Jesus has a different temperament.
· The follower of Jesus has a different responsibility.
I must love other believers—Colossians 3:12-15
· The world is watching how we treat each other.
· The church should be so attractive people want to be part of it.
· When Christians have the character of Jesus you can’t keep people away from church.
I must love people—Luke 19:10
· People are the most important thing to Jesus.
· Jesus pursued people.