California Bail Agent Prelicensing makes reference to bail education providers that have applied with the department of insurance and have been granted approval to instruct bail agent pre-licensing and continuing bail education classes.
Bailspeak is the Fastest Growing and Most Trusted Name in California Bail Education, according to its hundreds of Alumni who have participated in the following DOI Approved bail classes for bondsmen and bounty hunters.
• 20 hour bail prelicensing
• 6 hour lawful bounty hunting continuing education
• 6 hour ECD "Taser" certification for bail recovery persons
• 6 hour bail bond motion studies
Bailspeak also offers Classes and Practical Training in:
• Bounty Hunter Street Training
• Online Bounty Hunter Training
• Video Productions
• Marketing for Bail Bonds Companies
• Marketing for Bounty Hunters
Bailspeak's Offerings do not stop here. You can also read books by Bailspeak's Primary Instructor who is also a published Author, Rex Venator.
• "Allied Bail Agencies: Masterless"
• "Desktop Bounty Hunter"
• "Modern Bounty Hunting: A Real-Life Guide for the Fugitive Recovery Agent."
Bailspeak's Founder is also recognized in the California Superior Courts as an Expert Witness on Bail related matters, and Rex and his staff are now working on a clothing and tactical clothing line, more online classes, and expanding into Southern California private investigations.
This Video is a snapshot of Bailspeak in general, and we thank you for taking the time to watch this and other Bailspeak videos.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?