Study 6 of 13 on Glimpses of Our God
Key Text: “The Lord is our Judge, the Lord is our Lawgiver, the Lord is our King; He will save us” (Isa. 33:22, NKJV).
1. How do people usually react to the idea of laws?
2. What evidence do we have from Scripture that the Law existed before Mt. Sinai?
3. If God loves us, why is the Law necessary? Why not just let us do whatever we wish?
4. In what ways does the Law express God’s character?
5. Ellen White talks of the “law of liberty.” How would you explain this expression?
6. What does it mean to you to have God’s law written on your heart?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?