Learn how to rewrite those moments you'd rather forget from your personal history.
1. This is our very first meeting, let’s “break the ice” by sharing three things about ourselves with the rest of the group.
2. What are some of the “family curses” that people blame for being where, and who they are today?
3. What does it mean to you that Jesus would make such a sacrifice specifically for you?
4. Not only did Jesus make that sacrifice, but He did it willingly because it was God’s will. What changes have you made in your own life to better follow God’s will for you?
5. Once we have a relationship with Jesus, people can tell the difference. What have those around you noticed about you and your behavior since becoming a Christ follower?
6. When My Story meets Jesus’ Story it becomes OUR Story. OUR story is something worth sharing with the world. How often would you say you share that with those around you?
7. This week’s group challenge: that friend or neighbor that you talk to all the time – invite them to join you at SCC this weekend!