Subscribe to Channel: d.pr/fG8c
Free & Pro Tutorials: retutpro.com
Visit our Website:
• Free Photoshop Tutorials: retutpro.com
• Facebook: facebook.com/retutpro
• Twitter: twitter.com/retutpro
• Google+ : d.pr/yisQ
• Pinterest: pinterest.com/retutpro
• Website: manniphoto.com
• Facebook: facebook.com/manniphotography
• Twitter: twitter.com/manniphoto
About This Weeks Tutorial:
In this video tutorial I will show you a technique to change the colour on an image with a new fill layer.
First, I will show you how to use the quick selection tool and make a selection around your object. Then, how to fill it with color and arrange the blending modes.
Next, I will take the brush tool, adjust the brush size via the tool menu ( or via Wacom Intuos 4 tablet ), switch the foreground colours back to black and white and start brushing out the mistakes.
Take a look at the entire image to see if it's the result you desire. Remember, if you're not 100% happy with the outcome, you can always go back and adjust the colour of the image.