* This video shows several short "runbys" of kitbashed, largescale Beyer-Garratt steam locomotives, operating on the 'Northumberland Central Railway' located in Central Pennsylvania.
* This railroad is freelance-modeled based on the railways of Northumberland County, England, time period 1935.
* The main railroad's main power is 12 Beyer-Garratt steam locomotives.
* PHOTOS: See the Google Drive Photo album at drive.google.com/open?id=0B8QUR89tIxxpamk5bnJxSG5jUXM
* This Beyer-Garratt video is viewable at youtu.be/O79mxLw2rWA or vimeo.com/368154378 .
* The 'Cedryn Quarry' Gn30 part of this railroad can be viewed at youtu.be/TuUK2eFiPY0 or vimeo.com/366652068 .
This iMovie10 video was uploaded for track2.com Railnet by JamesIngram.net .