In this video you will find a full test of the ArduCopter firmware v2.3.1 that I have done with my Quadcopter F450 X frame.
I have tested successfully the:
- STABILIZE mode
- ALT_HOLD mode
- LOITER mode (GPS position hold)
I have really enjoyed with the LOITER mode, it was so stable that I am played to do some videos of my self with the on board GoPro camera while I taken photos of my quadcopter in flight...
- Ardupilot Mega v2
- firmware Arducopter V2.3.1
- Receiver: Turnigy 9X8C v2
- Transmitter: Turnigy 9x
- uBec 5V @ 5A Turnigy
- four brushless motors RC Timer BC-2836/11 (750 KV)
- two CW propellers 12 x 4.5
- two CCW propellers 12 x 4.5
- fours ESC 40A RC Timer speed controllers
- one Lipo battery 3S Turnigy Nano-Tech 2200 mAh
- Video camera: GoPro HD wide
- Take Off Weight (TOW): 1224 g
- Flight time: about 8 min
more infos at:diydrones.com/profile/JeanLouisNaudin
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?