At the 168th Grand Convention, the Alpha Delta Pi Foundation announced grants for five chapters of Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC). Through a newly established endowed fund, collegiate chapters, alumnae, parents, and friends of Alpha Delta Pi have helped raise more than $620,000 with a purpose of furthering the reach of our philanthropic partnership with RMHC.
Five grants of $5,000 each were awarded to the following local RMHCs:
- Arkansas in support of a Ronald McDonald House Family Room
- Bismarck, ND in support of an expanded meal program
- Idaho in support of construction of the Family Room within Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
- New Mexico to support of the first purpose-built Ronald McDonald House in a hotel
- Siouxland, IA for the RMHC of Siouxland Family Kitchen & Lunch Program