LAKEWOOD CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
City of Lakewood
City Council Chambers
6000 Main Street SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
Call to Order
City Manager Report
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
(1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of February 6, 2012.
(9) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of February 13, 2012.
(14) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 112646 through 112656, and direct deposits and automated clearing house in the amount of $1,257,232.05, for the period January 16 - 31, 2012.
(15) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 65055 through 65123, in the amount of $185,269.91, for the period ending February 2, 2012.
(23) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 110328 through 110336 and 65124 through 65224, in the amount of $787,617.61, for the period ending, February 9, 2012.
(34) F. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
Landmarks and Heritage Advisory Board meeting minutes of December 1, 2011.
Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of January 9, 2012.
Public Safety Advisory Committee meeting minutes of January 4, 2012.
Lakewood Parks and Recreation Advisory Board meeting minutes of November 22, 2011.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(50) Ordinance No. 545
Repealing Chapter 8.24 and creating Chapter 8.26 of the Lakewood Municipal Code relative to junk and nuisance vehicles. - Police Chief
(58) Resolution No. 2012-09
Amending the fee schedule. – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
(62) Motion No. 2012-11
Authorizing the execution of an agreement with Stewart Beall MacNichols and Harmell, Inc., in the amount of $201,000, for public defense services from January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012. – Court Administrator
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?