01.19.12. Kickin' it solo for the day at LRC. Several fun problems:
- Manute Bol (v6): A great problem that feels easy once you figure out the beta ... and impossible until you do!
- Genghis Khan (v5): I tried to onsight this popular problem (fail) & ended up using horrible beta. It made for a fun ride though :)
- Robbing the Tooth Fairy (v9): My first of the grade - woohoo! Fun moves leading into Tooth Fairy & the whole package is pretty taxing.
- Shiver Me Timbers Direct (v8): A great 2-move wonder. I thought the 1st throw was the hardest, but the 2nd would be harder if you can't reach. Easy for the grade.
- Heroin (v7): What a classic!!! It took me a number of tries to figure out the motion - you can see me getting closer on each attempt :)
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?