RECORDED LIVE @ WWW.NOISE212.COM
As Music Director and Founder of NOISE212, JP’s curatorial approach aims at spotting cutting-edge sounds with crossover potential.
As a 10-year full-time DJ in Manhattan, where Pop and Hip-Hop reign supreme, his taste and skill are configured to reach a wide demographic.
Often booked for his ability to create a frenzied vibe out of thin air, he combines feel-good pop with progressive underground sounds to create a type of sonic soup that is distinctly NOISE212.
Using the Ableton-Serato Bridge and the Maschine, JP would often inject his sets with live composition and improvised instrumentation, further blurring the line between DJ and Producer.
1) USRSLA – MIKEQ
2) Rick Rubin (President Evil Remix) – Spank Rock
3) Angola (Reboot Edit)
4) Drop It Like It’s Hot (AudioStalkers Remix)
Ableton Serato Bridge (on Channel 4)
5) Tell Me (Kingdom Edit) – Jacques Greene
6) Coconuts (Disclosure Remix) – Jack Dixon
The Bridge Piano Improv
7) Kolkata (Sticky Version) - Zombies For Money
8) Werk Me – DJ K Millz
White NOISE Scratch
9) Sure Thing (DJ Sliink Remix) – Miguel
10) Imma Read (MikeQ and B Ames Remix) – Zebra Katz
11) Cartel Donk – DJ Tray
12) Flap Your Wings – DJ Tray
13) Red Bottoms – Trina
14) Vogue (MikeQ Remix)
15) Throwback – Dubbel Dutch
16) Technologic – Jay R Revlon
17) Want Me – Brenmar
18) The Courts – Jam City
19) 1979 – Smashing Pumpkins *Reverbs on DJM 900
20) Stalker Ha – Kingdom
21) Maurica – MikeQ
22) 3rd Soul – Jim-E Stack
23) Birthday Song (Jim-E Stack Remix) – Chaos in the
24) U Don’t Have To Call – Usher
25) Sucker MC’s - Run DMC
26) Resurrection Instrumental – Common
27) Around The Way Girl – LL Cool J
Serato Scratch Live
Ableton Live 8 (Synced via The Bridge)
-Drum Racks loaded with chopped samples, triggered via Korg MicroKontrol
Sample Credits: MikeQ, QweenBeat Productions, Salt N Pepa “Push It”
-Analog with PITCH DROP preset I made, triggered via Korg MicroKontrol
Native Instruments Kontakt
Native Instruments Maschine, running as VST inside ABLETON.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?