Now I'm turning fussy with the linen...
although in the past, I was not.
Clement has walking sticks like me, have you seen this?
- No I haven't.
I like my granddaughters. My daughter as well, and my son-in-law.
I like everybody.
So you leave tomorrow morning ?
- Tomorrow night.
You are as tall as me, aren't you?
- I think I am the same height as you.
You're even taller, don't you think ?
If I had good scissors I would ask you to cut my hair.
- You don't have good scissors?
I don't think so.
Maybe with these scissors?
- Let me see? Can you make me hear the sound?
- They sound not bad. I can do that. Where will we do that ?
We'll do it in the living-room. Or in the bedroom.
- We can do it now, it's gonna be quick.
I'll have to get my hair wet.
- I can wet it with a wash glove.
Wet it with a wash glove, then.