So I've been busy working on this little home made synth, it's gotten to a point where it's doing enough to show you all. Here is the low down.
1. 16 step sequencer
3. LCD info screen
2. Saw and Square wave
3. Adjustable gate
4. Adjustable Tempo
5. Adjustable Tone
6. Switchable high pass and low pass filter.
Best part is I have a circuit board on it's way and it all fits on a board about 1.5 inch by 3.5 inch so very small!
Plan on adding a few more things.
1. Line out (Pretty much just a headphone out right now)
2. Saw works but a bit funky gotta fix the code.
3. Presets (I hope)
4. Indicator for what step you are on.
5. Adjustable filter
6. I have a version where you can set the gate individually for each note, but I just prefer the over all gate, might try to make it switchable but the code at the moment is glitchy.
Let me know your thoughts!!