Mr. Bumbel’s vintage toy museum is a time capsule, giving future generations the opportunity to see what their parents and grandparents played with. Re-discover a time fueled by young creative minds, encapsulating toys’ endless possibilities. Empower yourself by revisiting your inner child. Reminisce of a limitless world.
- Adobe Design Achievement Award Semi-finalist, Print Category, 2012
- Adobe Design Achievement Award Semi-finalist, Motion Category, 2012
- Adobe Design Achievement Award Semi-finalist, Packaging Category, 2012
- Applied Awards Student Award Winner, Broadcast Category, 2012
- Featured on Computer Arts Daily Inspiration
- Salazar Award Finalist, 2012
- Best Graduate Project at Digital Design, Vancouver Film School, 2012
- More Than The Sum Of Its Parts Winner, VFS Impact Awards, 2012
- Technical Achievement Nominee, VFS Impact Awards, 2012
I have been inspired by toys since I was a kid; they take you back to a world where your imagination can make anything possible. These days, video games seem to limit your mind, leading you to follow a pre-written story made by someone else. By doing this project, I wanted the audience to revisit their childhood adventures.
The objective was to make a brand identity which would take the audience back to their childhood, a world full of imagination and dreams. It is meant for audiences of all ages and genders who were once crazy about their toys. I created a brand, a web-commercial and packaging.
This is my graduation project done in Digital Design, VFS.
Awesome Music By : STEFANA FRATILA
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?