..meanwhile in the Waldorf Lab...the first Waldorf instrument is under construction. The Waldorf Eins will become the ultimate loop tempo guiding interactive cowbell. After this no more sower faces by our drummer, because he will be the one at the controls.
The aims for Waldorf Eins are:
- easy to mount to drumkit
- robust enough to use in live setting
- tap to start loops at tapped tempo
- visual feedback to drummer on BPM
- tempo adjustment through tapping or turning of knob
- start/stop of all loops without tapping