- 1 (14oz) bag frozen edamame, cooked & cooled (about 2-1/2cups)
- Juice of 1 lemon or lime
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- Desired amount of CBDistillery™ CBDelicious Powder
1) Cook edamame according to package directions. Let cool. Add edamame and remaining ingredients to a food processor.
2) Add desired amount of CBDistillery™ CBDelicious to the other ingredients.
3) Cover and mix until the mixture is smooth and well combined. If mixture I too thick, add a splash or two of water to get it to a good consistency.
4) Transfer to a bowl and serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
5) Serve with crackers, pita bread or fresh veggies.