Used Urschel Comitrol 3600 PROCESSOR MILL making confetti cuts from sauerkraut, demo video, Alard item Y3052
URSCHEL COMITROL 3600 PROCESSOR, hopper - screw feed, 10HP.
A compact screw fed Comitrol mill for low to high volume operations. Widely used for rework of gelatin capsules, biscuits, candy, noodles and a full spectrum of bakery goods. Also manufacturer recommended for reducing meats, fish, textured vegetable protein, fruits, vegetables, spices, seaweed, cheeses, chemical and pharmaceutical applications.
- 19 inch by 19 inch by 13 inch deep tapered infeed hopper with side mounted FMC Syntron feed-hopper vibrator to prevent bridging.
- Powered screw feeder with 1/6 HP 3 phase drive motor.
- Existing 2 inch cutting head included, manufacturer offers a wide range of cutting heads and impellers for particle sizes ranging from coarse to fine emulsions /powders / granules. CALL 315-589-4511 to discuss your cutting specification.
~ Continuous operation for uninterrupted production.
~ Designed for easy cleanup and operation.
- Food grade, all stainless steel product contact surfaces and support frame.
- 10 HP 208/230/460 volt 3 phase motor for cutting head, with safety interlock system integrated with guards and shrouds.
As of this writing, this Urschel Comitrol 3600 milling machine is in stock at Alard, in EXCELLENT operational, mechanical and cosmetic condition, ready to go, and available for immediate shipment.
CALL 315-589-4511 to confirm availability, and to discuss your particular food processing milling and cutting equipment needs.
Alard item reference #:Y3052