Call to Order
Posting of colors by the Girl Scouts.
City Manager Report
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Proclamation declaring March 2012 as the 100th Anniversary for the Girl Scouts. – Ms. Jill Knaack, Troop Leader and Service Unit Advocacy Coordinator, Unit 621, Girl Scouts of Western Washington.
2. Proclamation Pierce County Reads. – Ms. Kim Archer, Branch Manager, Lakewood Library
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
(1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of March 5, 2012.
(8) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of March 12, 2012.
(13) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 112665 through 112676, and direct deposits and automated clearing house in the amount of $1,216,970.11, for the period February 16- 29, 2012.
(14) D. Approval of claim voucher number 65494, in the amount of $125.00, for the period ending March 6, 2012.
(15) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 65495 through 65607, in the amount of $309,585.02, for the period ending March 8, 2012.
(28) F. Approval of claim voucher number 65608, in the amount of $9,095.50, for the period ending March 9, 2012.
(29) G. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
1. Citizens’ Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of January 24, 2012.
2. Planning Advisory Board meeting minutes of December 14, 2011 and February 1, 2012.
3. Lakewood Council Ad Hoc Committee on Transportation Funding meeting minutes of February 2, 9, 16 and March 1 and 8, 2012.
4. Public Safety Advisory Committee meeting minutes of February 1, 2012.
5. Redevelopment Advisory board meeting minutes of February 14, 2012.
6. Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of February 6, 2012.
(67) H. Resolution No. 2012-10 - Setting Monday, April 16, 2012, at approximately 7:00 p.m., as the date for a public hearing by the City Council on the Draft Fiscal Year 2012 Consolidated Plan for Community Development Block Grant and HOME Investment Partnership Act Programs.
(70) I. Motion No. 2012-14 - Authorizing the execution of a grant agreement with the Washington State Military Department, in the amount of $90,500, for the Homeland Security emergency management program from October 1, 2010 through September 15, 2012.
(107) J. Motion No. 2012-15 - Authorizing the execution of an interlocal agreement with Pierce County Fire District 3, in the amount of $77,100, for emergency management services through an Emergency Management Coordinator.
(112) K. Motion No. 2012-16 - Authorizing the execution of an interagency agreement with the Washington State Department of Enterprise Services for surplus property services.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
Public Hearings and Appeals
(116) This is the date set for a public hearing by the City Council on the proposed formation of a Transportation Benefit District.
(118) Ordinance No. 546
Creating Chapter 2.36 of the Lakewood Municipal Code establishing the Lakewood’s Promise Advisory Board. - Parks, Recreation and Community Services Director
(124) Motion No. 2012-17
Authorizing the execution of an interlocal agreement with the Clover Park School District, Clover Park Technical College and Pierce College in supporting the Lakewood’s Promise program. – Parks, Recreation and Community Services Director
(134) Motion No. 2012-18
Authorizing a bid award to Jennings Northwest, LLC, in the amount of $1,178,682.75, for the construction of curbs, gutters and sidewalks within the right-of-way of 150th Street SW and Murray Road SW. – Public Works Director
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?