Thomas Valone gave a lecture on advanced energy and propulsion technologies in 2008 at the annual exopolitical event: The X-Conference.
It took place at the Hilton Hotel in Gaithersburg just outside Washington DC.
Valone has been interested in the energy and propulsion systems of UFOs for several years. He has been focusing on zero-point enegy and electrogravitics and has a PhD in engineering. He is also an inventor and has worked as a patent examiner for the US Patent Office.
He is also the author of several books on the subject e.g.:
1. Zero-Point Energy: The Fuel of the Future! Adventures Unlimited Press, Release date March, 2006.
2. Practical Conversion of Zero Point Energy, IRI Publications Press, 2005.
3. Electrogravitics II. Validating Reports On A New Propulsion Methodology, IRI Publications Press, 2005
4. The Zinsser Effect: Cumulative Electrogravity Invention of Rudolf G. Zinsser, IRI Publications Press, 2005
5. Patents and the Patent Process: An Introduction for Inventors, IRI Publications Press, 2003
6. Harnessing the Wheelwork of Nature: Tesla’s Science of Energy, 2002, 288 pages, Adventures Unlimited Press
7. Bush-Cheney Energy Plan: Analysis of the National Energy Policy, Joint publication by IRI and Alternative Energy Institute, 2002
8. Clinton Administration’s DOE: Independent Evaluation of the USDOE Comprehensive National Energy Strategy, supported by a grant from the Alternative Energy Institute, 2002.
9. Das Unipolarhandbuch, Ein Grudlagenwerk der Frein Energie: Faraday-Scheibe und N-Technologien, Michaels Verlag, Peiting, Germany, 2001
10. Homopolar Handbook: A Definitive Guide to Faraday Disk and NMachine Technologies, IRI Publications Press, 1995