Sunday, February 16, 2020 - Marriage Rehab: Breathing Life Into My Relationship
Love is a basic need
· Not everyone feels love the same way.
· I made a covenant to understand and love the person I married.
· My need for love undermines my ability to love.
· I challenge you as a follower of Jesus, give when you are not getting.
Love from fulfillment rather than for fulfillment.
Have the uncomfortable conversation
· We all wished will lived with a mind reader.
· We learn to have adult relationships by having adult conversations.
Words of affirmation—Matthew 3:13-17
· Speak words of affirmation to the person you love.
· Speak words of affirmation about the person you love.
Acts of service—John 13
Giving gifts—Matthew 15, Luke 9
Quality time—Mark 4, Matthew 17
Physical touch—Mark 10, Matthew 17, Luke 4