This is the first video in my series of 'How to' Photography videos.
This is a simple guide on how to process your 35mm film from the point of getting it out of the canister and into the processing tank.
You will need the following tools:
*Film you want to process
*Development reel and tank
Steps: (Friendly reminder this must be done in the dark!)
1. Use the can opener to open side of film canister.
2. Remove film from canister.
3. Cut an even (or close to even) line right after film leader.
4. Place film in sprocket catch of reel.
5. Slightly pinch film when rotating reel.
(avoid touching film emulsion when loading reel)
6. Cut film when you reach the end of roll.
7. Place reel in processing tank
8. Secure lid on tank.
You are now ready to Process your film!