Subscribe to Channel: d.pr/fG8c
Free & Pro Tutorials: retutpro.com
Visit our Website:
• Free Photoshop Tutorials: retutpro.com
• Facebook: facebook.com/retutpro
• Twitter: twitter.com/retutpro
• Google+ : d.pr/yisQ
• Pinterest: pinterest.com/retutpro
• Website: manniphoto.com
• Facebook: facebook.com/manniphotography
• Twitter: twitter.com/manniphoto
About This Weeks Tutorial:
This video tutorial is the third part of Photoshop basics & tools.
I will duplicate the original layer and rename it to "Retouch" layer. Then I'll select the Crop tool, (you will notice that the application bar has changed and now gives you the option of tweaking your Crop tool and/or setting it to a fixed size.)
Now we'll select the Eyedropper tool from the toolbar. I will show you how to select a new back and foreground color by clicking on the desired pixel. I'll also select the Colour Sample tool and show you how to place new RGB reading points.
Please note: That Once you've accepted your new crop, your whole canvas size will be cropped and these changes are permanent.