Today is the 2020 Day of Prayer for Burma. We have been asked by an organization called the Free Burma Rangers to take time today to pray for the millions who are displaced because of the 65 year old civil war. You can find out more about the Free Burma Rangers by going to their website - freeburmarangers.org.
Here are some prayer points:
• Pray for the peace process between the Myanmar Government and the Ethnic Armed Organizations.
• Pray for prisoners of conscience who are not afforded due process, including pastors and journalists.
• Pray for the families of those who have been killed or displaced due to the fighting.
• Pray for God to reveal another way to move forward without war.
• Pray that the people will be able to return to their homes and communities and live and work in freedom.