We’ve been asked to design and produce the invitation card for LV store opening in Osaka.
The starting idea was a paper object designed by us; its shape, expression of perpetual precision and pureness of the origami world, we wanted to meet with our intimate passion for special printing techniques.
Client: Louis Vuitton
Agency: Ogilvy & Mather – Paris
Creative Director: Christian Reuilly
Art Director: Soumaya El Bahri
Technical director/Print Manager: Leila ElBlida
Art Buyer: Laurence Nahmias
Project Manager: Federico Padovani
PaperObject Designed by: Federico Galvani
Instruction Sheet Illustration by: Andrea Manzati
Photo Retouching: Marco Oio Oliosi
Editing Making Of: Donna Summer Samantha Di Prospero
Nice Hands: Chiara Menna
Print Management: Riccardo Zambelli and Barbara Boni
The Crazy Craftsmanship Experience in Printing Process by:
- STUDIO FASOLI for managing all production steps
- GRAPHICART (Michele Adami) for Offset Printing
- TIPOGRAFIA ECONOMICA (Ricky e Mattia Pattaro) for Dry Debossing
- EUROIMMAGINE (Giulio Zangrandi, Francesca e Federico) for Silk pPrinting
- LA CARTOTECNICA (Fabrizio Sona) for Die Cutting
We really THANK ALL OF YOU for all the hard work!