In mid March 2020, due to the worldwide coronavirus emergency, academics suddenly had to switch to e-learning.
This series of videos is to help academics with this sudden change.
The initial series includes:
1. Introduction about the series
2. Where do I start from, when switching to e-learning?
3. How do I support students’ emotional wellbeing at this time?
4. How do I set up students for e-learning?
5. Which platform should I use for video-conferencing?
6. How do I up my IT capabilities to cope with e-learning?
Adapting teaching and assessment
7. How do I adapt my teaching to e-learning?
8. How do I adapt my assessment to e-learning?
9. How do I prevent plagiarism in e-learning?
10. How do I set up my VLE space to support the switch to e-learning?
11. How do I support students’ academic skills development in e-learning mode?
12. What would be good ‘week 1’ activities to start the Unit?
13. How can students work in groups and share work in real time?
From Virna Rossi, educational developer based in London, UK
All feedback welcome!