The new 63"/160cm Zolinger ZL1600 Track Slider with a carrying size of only 34"/85cm.
- Compact & lightweight (tracks can be disassembled for a carrying size of only 85cm/34")
- Fast & simple installation
- Versatile & highly compatible design (carries professional fluid heads or ball heads)
- High grade materials & precision engineering (high load capacity for professional applications)
The new ZL series Track slider features a full magnesium alloy (160cm/63") track system.
The ZL Dolly runs on 8 quality bearings, producing smooth and silent tracking shots, both on the ZL Tracks and any smooth surface.
A total of six joints allow for a variety of shooting angles, i.e. low mode or tilted shots.
The ZL Dolly features a 75mm or 100mm bowl for most fluid heads. The standard package also contains a flat base and adapter screw for most ball heads.
The Dolly and 160cm tracks can support cameras up to 9kg/20lb (some bowing of the tracks may occur at full load capacity, the ideal camcorder weight is around 5kg).
The system has a total weight of only 3,5kg (8lb).
- delivers smooth and silent shots
- extendable and detachable tracks
- Compact & Lightweight Design
- 160cm track – 85cm carrying size
- weighs 3,5kg – 9kg max. load capacity
- Fast & tool-free installation
- Dolly can be used as table Dolly
- runs on 8 precise bearings
- tracks can stand alone or on tripods
- Supports 75mm/100mm fluid heads
- includes flat base for ball heads
- Includes padded bag
For more information on this product and other Zolinger gear, please visit our website at zolinger.com