Mimas is a moon of Saturn which was discovered in 1789 by William Herschel. It is named after Mimas, a son of Gaia in Greek mythology, and is also designated Saturn I. With a diameter of 396 kilometres (246 mi) it is the twentieth-largest moon in the Solar System and is the smallest known astronomical body that is rounded in shape due to self-gravitation.
Improvisation recorded at The Blue_Room on january 1, 2012 by Ran Kirlian.
- Roland Juno 60: drone
- Oberheim OB12 & Novation Nova: pads & textures
- Access Virus Indigo 2 Redback: lead pads
- Access Virus Indigo, Roland JP 8080 & Waldorft Microwave XT: secondary and chord pads
- DSI Mono Evolver Keyboard: sequences
- Moog Animoog on iPad2 thru Omega Lexicon: effects