The Bail Fugitive Recovery Person Act that is commonly called “1299” is poised to be reinstated in 2013 so long as all agree to the finer details; nonetheless, people who hire bounty hunters will not hire a person who does not have his “1299 Certs.”
Bailspeak’s bail agent pre-licensing class is 1299 compliant and is also a bounty hunter course with an emphasis on helping people stay out of civil court, criminal court and the morgue.
Bailspeak is a California Department of Insurance “Approved” Bail Education Provider offering DOI “approved” courses as follows:
• Bail Agent Pre-Licensing
• PC 1299 Bail Enforcement Agent Certification
• Taser “Authorized” Certification for Bounty Hunters
• DOI “approved” Taser Continuing Bail Education
• Bail Bond Motion to Exonerate Forfeited Bond Studies
• Bounty Hunter Street Training
Be ready for the challenges of today, tomorrow and into the next quarter century.