Here was the first explainer video we made for Bullet. Here are some Bullet points about this video.
- Made for €15 (€10 Music File, €5 Markers)
- It took 4 days to make
- Used point and press camera, daylight, & a table cloth
- Voiceover was one of the co-founders girlfriends
- It's done in a cartoon style, cause neither of us could draw
- It's about Eric Reis, the creator of the Lean Startup, btw he loved it
- The same script was used for our professional explainer video vimeo.com/48054629
A lesson for all bootstrapped/funded startups.
- You don't have to spend big money to get your message across
- Focus on a narrative not a product plug
- Your product will change direction after launch, so your video will have to. That could be an expensive lesson.