Join the Packet Pushers and Tech Field Day crew as they discuss the reality of an Ethernet fabric with Chip Copper of Brocade. This video includes Greg Ferro, Brandon Carroll, Ivan Pepelnjak, Ethan Banks, and Stephen Foskett.
Part 1 of the Virtual Symposium focuses on Ethernet fabrics:
- Historical Ethernet LAN design: The 3-layer Hierarchy with Spanning Tree
- The demand for fabric technology, from Ethernet to Fibre Channel
- Core-Edge Ethernet Fabric Architecture
- The design of Ethernet and Fibre Channel switches
- Brocade's VCS technology: Auto-healing and improved utilization
- Virtual machine-aware network automation (port profiles and vCenter)
- The Brocade VDX product family
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?