In this tutorial, Mary Poplin shows you how to planar track a difficult whip-pan in a shot and drop 3D models into a composite in both After Effects and Cinema 4D.
The process covers:
• Tracking long shots
• Tracking shots where you don't have good planar information for the entire length of the shot
• Avoiding Reflections, Shadows, and other hiccups for the planar tracker
• Using the 3D camera solver and it's settings
• Exporting 3D cameras to After Effects and Cinema 4D
• Setting up your shot in After Effects and Cinema 4D