The uncertainty and ripple effect of today’s economic crisis creates an extra layer of intense pressure that makes advancing your goals, staying healthy, and maintaining your equilibrium more challenging than ever. People from all walks of life are faced with challenges that often seem insurmountable. There is no doubt that these turbulent times are taking their toll on health, productivity, and relationships.
• Worry and anxiety make it difficult to concentrate
• Uncertainty sabotages sleep and zaps confidence
• Enthusiasm, energy and stamina are in short supply
• Tempers flare and conflicts intensify
• Feeling overwhelmed and out of control is becoming your new “normal”
If any of these signs of stress and strain sound familiar, then your world has probably turned upside-down. Join us on Tuesday May 8th with Dr. Kathy Cramer to learn proven stress management strategies to put yourself back on top. In this highly interactive session, you will learn Asset-Based Thinking techniques that can help you turn your stress into strength.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?