David Gibbons shares this week's computer printing news:
1. Memjet successfully settles its legal woes with Silverbrook and OEMs signs up to use the revolutionary technology;
2. Printing out test prints no longer need to be a chore with the help of a magic box.
3. HP has increased the prices on many of its inkjet cartridges, again.
4. China's Print-Rite expands its operations into North America.
5. Collins Ink has successfully terminated a ten-year agreement with Kodak.
6. How important is pricing to remanufacturers? Luke Goldberg comments.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?