Developed in 1865, K+E inks have a reputation for unsurpassed quality that has stood the test of time. Nearly 150 years later, K+E inks are still the brand sheetfed printers ask for when they want the ultimate in quality color reproduction that leaps off the page.
With unparalleled consistency, effortless runability, and vibrant, high-strength color, Pertech Corporation’s K+E sheetfed inks exemplify superb chemistry and advanced engineering in a premium ink system.
Premium K+E inks offer
* sharp dots, increased density, brilliant gloss, and vibrant high-strength color
* viscosity that enables coming up to speed and color quickly, with minimal sheet waste
* superior runability for ease of production
* excellent stay-open properties – ink build up is not an issue
* availability in vacuum-packaged cans to maintain freshness and reduce ink waste
Contact Pertech Corporation to discuss K+E premium inks in more detail. Our experts will help you identify the best K+E ink set to maximize your production efficiencies, produce the ultimate in sheetfed printing, and achieve long-term customer satisfaction.
140 Grand Street
Carlstadt, NJ 07072