Chuck is a Principle IC Mask Design Engineering Consultant with Zukowski Inc. and has over 20 years of Mix Signal IC Microchip design. He has an Associates degree, a Bachelors degree in Business, and a Certification in Electronic Engineering. Chuck is also a Sworn Deputy Sheriff for Colorado’s El Paso County Sheriff’s Department, Special Ops Reserve Unit.
Among his investigations, Chuck has become quite fluent with the Roswell Incident of 1947. He’s worked closely with UFO Investigators, Don Schmitt and Tom Carey and Archeologist, Dr. Bill Doleman, UNM., on two separate UFO shows; SCI-FI Channel’s special, “Roswell, Startling New Evidence”, and NBC/SCI-FI Channel’s “SCI-FI Investigates, Roswell” episode. Chuck has also contributed to the SCI-FI Channel’s book, “The Roswell Dig Diaries”, and has written a workbook, “Extraterrestrial Archeology”, a field guide to UFO Archeology.
- Former Missouri MUFON State Sec. Director
- Certified MUFON Field Investigator
- Co-Founder MUFON Dive Team
- Underwater UFO Search and Recovery Instructor
- Member of the Center for Physical Trace Research, SIU “Special Investigations Unit”
- Independent UFO Investigator/Researcher
- PADI Instructor, Master Diver, Enriched air, deep diver, navigation, and equipment specialist, YMCA - Dive Master for Scuba Shop USA in St. Louis
- Armature UFO Archeologist worked with University of New Mexico’s Archeology Dept.
- Co-owner of Arco Fire and Water Restoration, Largo Properties, Largo Commercial Properties, and Custom RV and Boat Storage.
Sci-Fi special “The Roswell Crash Startling New Evidence” 2002
Sci-Fi book “The Roswell Dig Diaries” 2003
July 5, 2003 Roswell UFO Festival International Museum, speaker
July 2003, added to the Roswell International UFO Museum exhibit. Co-written a workbook, “Extraterrestrial Archeology”, a field guide to UFO Archeology.