Last week at UnCon33 in Jinja, Uganda we had to document our trip. So I decided to use my iPhone 4S with a couple of add ons.
It looks like the desktop revolution is over and we are heading to a mobile revolution, so I am very interested in content that can be recorded and produced with these small computers and software like iMovie. It's the cheapest "almost pro" way of producing content. I think bands, musicians and any other creative that understands the new narratives will benefit greatly from the attention they will get from their fans. So let me share with you the tools and the content produced.
This is the gear and channels that I used,
- Fostex AR-4i Audio Interface: http://www.fostexinternational.com/docs/products/AR-4i.shtml
- Digital King Wide angle lens: http://www.digitalkingusa.com/fish-eye
- FiLMiC Pro App: http://filmicpro.com
- Hipstamatic App: http://hipstamatic.com/the_app.html
- Instagram: http://instagram.com
- Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo, Facebook, Flickr.
If you know of other tools that can make a Smart Phone more capable of producing better content, please share your findings.
More info @ http://unconventionhub.org/martin-giraldo
Music: André Abujamra - Origem: http://bmabrazil.bandcamp.com/track/origem