In these challenging times, the diversity of our workforce is a strength. Therefore we must understand their experiences during COVID-19 in order to be culturally responsive to their needs. People of color may have greater concerns for safety, guest interactions, health and wellbeing, and job security than do their non-minority teammates.
Today’s multigenerational and multicultural workplace requires culturally sensitive coaching techniques and practices to effectively engage workers and guests. This webinar will provide employers with insights into the cultural identity, experiences, and beliefs that today’s workers bring to the workplace given COVID-19. This information will help improve cross-cultural communications, employee engagement, and retention.
• Cultural insights and specific recommendations for foodservice and lodging professionals on how to best lead multicultural employees to better serve the guest and communities in which you operate given the challenges brought by COVID-19.
• Insights and behaviors of an inclusive leader.
• How to coach younger, more multicultural talent in ways that make them more promotion ready.
• Insights on coaching with authenticity to help managers support team members and demonstrate respect and equitable treatment.
• Review of real-life scenarios that may play out during the re-opening process.