Nick will be presenting a lecture starting at 7:30 pm for the FSMTA at Educating Hands School of Massage 3883 Biscayne Blvd. Miami, FL 33137. For more details email nick through his website. nickchitty.com.
HANDLING THAT CRUCIAL FIRST VISIT
LIVE DEMONSTRATIONS OF CLIENT EVALUATION AND TREATMENT.
● Clear, practical, useable methods: demonstrated live on members of the audience.
● How to focus on underlying causes.
● Assessment: listening, noticing, allowing sufficient time, asking the right questions.
● Methods of examination: static, moving, palpation, moving palpation, stretching, assisted stretching, photographing, videotaping.
● Reading relevant posture.
● Finding "Hotspots" TM to show you where to work to resolve underlying causes of symptoms.
● Using your knowledge to gain their confidence and educate them.
● How to ensure your client returns for further sessions if necessary.
● How to end a session.
● How to book the next appointment.
● How and where to learn how to be more proficient in interpretation and treatment.
● Questions and answers.
At the FSMTA meeting Tuesday June 5 at Educating Hands:
2 CE’s. 730-930pm.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?