[Headlock] is an observational documentary that explores the expected and unexpected effects of Alzheimer’s disease on a patient and her loved ones. Told with subtlety, care, and inevitable humor, the documentary attempts to raise awareness for the disease by exposing the ugliness that lies beneath its façade. [Headlock] was directed, edited, and filmed by Mary-Walker Rippe.
- “Don’t Panic” by Coldplay from Parachutes
- “Dawn” by various artists from Pride & Prejudice (Music from the Motion
- “The King’s Speech” by Alexandre Desplat,from The King’s Speech
- “The Rehearsal” by Alexandre Desplat from The King’s Speech
- “III. La Campenella” performed by Jorge Bolet from 50 More Essential Pieces
of Classical Music
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?